Friday, May 16, 2008

Simple Stamped Images On Note Cards


Simple images stamped onto the front of an ivory water color paper note card with a deckle edge makes an elegant statement. The image you choose and the the weight and texture of the paper that you use to stamp on can make all the difference.

For these cards I used Strathmore ivory card blanks with a deckle edge (all the work was already done -- no need to cut and score), chose a stamped image that I liked and stamped it onto the front of the note cards.

2 comments:

Barbra said...

I can't stamp to save myself. Just don't have steady hands. Those cards look wonderful.

Calabash Creations said...

Thanks Barbra! I know what you mean about needing a steady hand, I can't begin to tell you how many cards I've ruined because I blurred the image!